My name is Jennifer, we are a family of 6 (with another on the way). We homeschool, we eat at home, we live (or try) a THM Lifestyle, we are healing from abuse, we have chronic illnesses, we have children with special needs, we know poor, and we hope for a better life. This is our Journey from rock bottom to success… while others try to make us fail!
Meet Our Family!
Welcome to our Blog! Come and join us as we fight our way out of the “pit” to Success. Read our stories about our past, and what we hope for the future. Follow our blog, and not miss a moment!
Things to learn about me
This is my blog, and I am going to be the one who will be writing most of the blog posts. I was abused as a child and abused in 2 Marriages. I have about a million (this is an exaggeration) health issues that have caused Obstacles to our success.
Things to learn about me
- My past
- My Fibromyalgia
- Enjoy My Cooking and Make sure to check out my Cooking Tips.
- See My Sewing
- Enjoy My thoughts on Bible verses
- And my Random Ramblings with some poetry and other writings thrown in!
Are you homeschooling your kids, or looking into Homeschooling your kids (because of Covid, or for other reasons). Then check out my tips and tricks at learning through Life. You can even check out Grade levels, see below:
- Preschool (Birth – 4 years old)
- Early Elementary (Kindergarten – 2nd Grade)
- Late Elementary (3rd – 5th)
- Middle School (6th – 8th)
- High School (9th – 12th)
I have been researching homeschooling for the better part of 13 years.
Remember to Check out our Homeschooling Adventures
This is my Husband! I am not the only one who has had a bad life. He has had abuse in childhood, toxic relationships, and some health issues that have caused Obstacles to our success.
Things to learn about Klinton
- His Journey
This is my oldest daughter. She is a bit of a wildfire, at only 9 years old.
- Our Disposal Society… Headed Toward the Cliff!So Tuesday I spent 6 hours at the hospital (I don’t recommend this), because my Husband had surgery! It was an eye opener as to how disposable our society is. This cliff we are headed to is going to make for a painful fall for some! Our FamilyContinue reading “Our Disposal Society… Headed Toward the Cliff!”
- My Sewing Adventures!
- Diabetes Journey ~ A journey to better health!
- The Beginning Part 3So with my divorce in full swing, My house being foreclosed on (because KW stopped paying the mortgage), and absolutely no job prospects I decided to leave California. I packed up my things and left for Missouri. I blamed myself for my divorce, and I was just emotionallyContinue reading “The Beginning Part 3”
- Just Grin and bear it! Why I can’t just ignore the pain!Many people just tell me to deal with the (Fibromyalgia) pain. However, unless you have Fibromyalgia, you really can’t understand the pain! What is it like? The best and easiest way to explain the pain is to compare it to something that they can understand! When the doctorsContinue reading “Just Grin and bear it! Why I can’t just ignore the pain!”
- When I am out all morning, What do I eat?Do you have busy days? Days where you bearly have a chance to get a bite to eat? Well, I do too and this is my easy solution. I have those days where nothing seems to fall into place. The doctors want me to be at an appointmentContinue reading “When I am out all morning, What do I eat?”
- Pregnancy so far ~ KhloeOn August 23 Mommy started to see the doctor 2 times a week! I don’t like the ultrasounds or NST’s.
- Isabel’s Homeschooling Journey ~ August 2021!I did not do a lot this month, but I am still little! But look I can color, see my picture My sister tried to help me with it, but I got mad about it. Birthday Party I had lots of fun! I tried to blow up myContinue reading “Isabel’s Homeschooling Journey ~ August 2021!”
- Guinevere’s Homeschooling Journey! August 2021.This is Guinevere’s Art from August Pictures from my Birthday Party!
- The Beginning Part 2I had my first boyfriend at the age of 14, we will call him M. M was a good person, but I really wanted more of a “friend” relationship with him. We dated for like 1 year, and he was my only boyfriend that was older than me.Continue reading “The Beginning Part 2”
- Repaying Evil!Today I am reminded in my Verse of the day not to “repay evil with evil”. I have lived a life filled with a tremendous amount of Evil. I thank God every Day that I made it through! My invisible Scars (and a few visible) remind me ofContinue reading “Repaying Evil!”
- The Beginning part 1So lets start at the beginning, my life was never easy. I was a sick child and borderline failure to thrive. When I was 2, my older sister tore a whole in my playpen and stole my toy. She also chased me around the house and then threwContinue reading “The Beginning part 1”
I want to thank you for visiting my website and blog! We are currently working on donations to keep us going! Please feel free to leave us comments or donation – My PayPal